Saturday, July 19, 2014

U-boat 7236 watch

U-boat 7236





  • Displays hours, minutes and seconds, date at 3o’clock, 38 hours of power reserve

  • 43mm stainless steel case with subsequent PVD treatment

  • Bronzed glass, sapphire curved on the front and flat crystal on the back of the timepiece, double gasket sealing

  • Personalized rotor, in silver, 3 bridges construction, rhodium plated and fixed with blued screws; powered by 25 jewels with 28,800 vibrations per hour, 4hz

  • Water-resistance 100 M (330 feet)




It should be apparent from the product picture up there, but just in case it isn’t, I’ll have you know that there’s a problem with the needle design and the font choice for the watch’s numbers. By themselves, each one is fine, but when put together, as you can appreciate in the picture, if the needle is on top of the “10″ it actually looks like a “13″. This is a severe design flaw, as you might hurriedly take a quick glance at the watch and you might get the wrong time.


Last week, for instance, I was hurrying to my girlfriend’s house and caught her with another man. Her quickly slapped-together excuse was “I thought you wouldn’t be here until 12:30!”, to which I replied “Well, my watch said it was 13:05, so I had to hurry”. Because of this U-boat 7236 watch, now I can no longer happlily pretend I ignore my girlfriend’s numerous affairs. My denial is no longer powerful enough.


Plus, while this watch claims to be “U-Boat Men’s 7236 Chimera Bronzo Watch”, mine came only with 7214 chimeras. 7218, if you count my girlfriend and her mother. Not nearly enough to assembly an army for taking over the School Cafeteria, much less the City Hall. If they were manticores, that’d be a start, but alas, they aren’t. I have to say, this watch is worth $10,988.00 tops.






from http://www.kaze.us http://ift.tt/1qp1XGh

from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1lfULEk

No comments:

Post a Comment